I'll be honest: I'm not entirely sure what to do with a blog. And I'm not sure how long this will last. Growing up, every time I'd start a diary or journal, it'd last for a few weeks or a few months and then just as suddenly disappear. Every time I'd start a new one I'd promise myself "this time it'll be different.. this time I'll keep it up".. but inevitably, the same thing would happen. So, this should be interesting to see how long I can keep it up this time.
I bought some new perfume this afternoon and I've just been constantly sniffing ever since I put it on. I smell delicious! It's Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy. Just read what's in it:
• Top notes: Wild berries and juicy mandarin.Mmmmm!!! Doesn't that make your mouth water? And it smells even better! Anyway, I'm a little obsessed with it right now and thought I'd share. :)
• Middle notes:Honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine.
• Base notes:Amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and praline.
I'm thinking about something I can do to give anyone reading this a little (interesting?) introduction to me.. Stay tuned.
Listening to: Priscilla Ahn - Dream

I just wanted to say you do have a couple of readers, at least. I like to collect lesbian blogs, or at least lesbian-friendly blogs.
ReplyDelete